Friday, January 23

What a difference a day makes!


Isn't life much like the changing colors of the kaleidoscope? Some days are so bright and colorful that you can hardly contain your joy. There are rainbows after the rain, flowers where there were none. Sunshine behind the clouds.

There is time for every season, a purpose for everything under heaven.

I hope you find some color in your day today.
A reason for hope. A prayer of thanksgiving!

This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it!



1 comment:

  1. so right *nod nod*
    you point of view is so.. fascinating, it's diffrent and I like it ^~^

    p.s.: sorry for the late response but I'm not at home now (in berlin, with my boyfriend hehe) and so I don't have internet all the time :(
    but I have no idea where you could translate my blog enteries ... there could be some pages that provide something like translations word by word.. but where you could translate a whole text... well thats beyond me :/ sorry >.<

    ReplyDelete