Sunday, January 11

Blessings and Beautiful Things


There are so many blessings and so many wonderful things in life, aren't there? I felt the need to start my blog to help those who may be struggling to find happiness and joy in their lives. As my mother would say, "if you don't get started, you'll never get done!" So here I am, joining the world of the bloggers.

If you need a little pick me up or have something to share please check back here. I promise that we will have fun and help each other find the good in the little things of our lives each day.

I look forward to meeting you!
Kathi

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    My name is Laura. I've only been blogging for a little while myself.
    Welcome!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. such kind words :3
    you, ve made me smile, while I read this
    thanks <3

    oh, and welcome :)

    gosha

    ReplyDelete