Sunday, January 18

John's photos

I wanted to share some of the amazing photos that my dear friend John has taken recently in Seattle. I think he has a great eye for photography, don't you?










I love the composition of this photo. The curve of the girl's legs with the architecture of the building.







This is a photo of the Ballard Locks this fall. Beautiful colors and point of view!






A study in black against the bluest skies you've ever seen, in Seattle of course!












Love this one! It has an eerie feel, doesn't it?









I've been trying to get John to post his wonderful photos. Perhaps you could encourage him too?

4 comments:

  1. Those are very nice photos. Thanks for sharing! ~From Sharyn (not sure what I need to do to add comments)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I stumbled across your blog and saw you were here in B'ham so I just wanted to say hello. I scanned your blog - I hope you are enjoying Bama a little better :-) I don't blame you for missing FL, I miss it too and I've never even lived there... yet, lol.

    Have a great week!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting. I appreciate comments. Makes me feel like someone is listening out there... :)

    ReplyDelete