Thursday, January 22

Distractions

I woke up today at 4:00 am with the weight
of my worries upon me. I started out the day
with a cup of coffee and some time, too much time, spent in my little corner of the world. I'm still here actually. Sitting at my computer, surfing around instead of dealing with the problems I face.

I wonder just how many people do like I do?
Just try to ignore it and hope it will go away?
It's NOT going away. It's just mounting before me.

With no definite plan in sight it's much easier to
just waste time doing something else.

I really need to figure out what to do about my
finances. I need a plan. I need to take action.
I need to so something!

I'm reminded also to "be anxious for nothing,
but in everything by prayer and supplication
with thanksgiving let your requests be known
to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses
all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and
minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4: 6-7

This will be my thought for today.

1 comment:

  1. I do it too, Kathi. Easier to concentrate on other people's lives than my own.

    In something totally off base, I like the color you picked for your walls. It's cheerful without being in-your-face-yellow. I like, very much! (you are officially Sarah approved, you lucky girl!)

    ReplyDelete